Canterbury Basketball is excited to be running three Travel/Gather step courses over the upcoming weeks.
- Who should attend?
- This course is designed for Referees and Coaches who will be participating in the CBA Club season and or Rep Program
- Date and Time:
- 4 March – Pioneer at 630pm
- 11 March – Cowles at 630pm (in the upstairs space above the CBA offices)
- 25 March – Middleton Grange at 630pm
- What will it cover?
- Sliding/Falling – what is allowed?
- Foul then travel
- No lifting teammates
- Offense goes up for a shot but a defender puts his hand on the ball – what should happen?
- Pivot Foot when stationary and moving
- This course is free, but we encourage people to pre-register by clicking here
(venue spaces may vary, first come first served)
Please note: The same course will be delivered at each venue, in order to encourage as many as possible to attend across all three sessions.
Any further inquiries, please contact Richard Kenny (firstname.lastname@example.org) and if you have any travel/gather step situations or videos you want to see discussed, feel free to send them to him too and it may be shown at the course.